If you need student loan help we assist students manage their student loan debt. Increasingly, students are graduating with significant student loan debt. In many instances, students are unable to pay those loans without significant hardship.
Robert E. Tardif Jr.
Robert E. Tardif Jr. has been representing clients in bankruptcy court in Fort Myers for more than 25 years. Now he helps student borrowers with their student loan debt. He graduated from the University of South Florida with a Bachelor of Arts degree in mass communications and obtained his law degree, with high honors, from Nova University Law School. While attending Nova University he was a member of the law review. Mr. Tardif is a past president and current member of the Southwest Florida Bankruptcy Professionals Association.
• B.A. – University of South Florida – 1986
• J.D. – Nova University Law School – 1989 (Graduated Magna Cum Laude)
• Nova University Law Review – 1988, 1989
• The Florida Bar
• Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
• United States District Court – Middle District
• United States District Court – Southern District
ASSOCIATIONS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Southwest Florida Bankruptcy Professionals Association
- President – 2011 to 2012
- Vice-President – 2010 to 2011
- Secretary – 2009 to 2010
- Treasurer – 2008 to 2009
• American Bankruptcy Institute Member
• National Associations of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Member
• Student Loan Law Workshop Graduate
• AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell®
• Highest Rating of 10.0 by Avvo®